Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Higgledy-piggledy

A very apt description for the state of my breezeway at the moment. The breezeway is full of houseplants, and there are still four in the garage and one in the foyer. It looks as if the big jade will survive, but it is so very rootbound that I am going to have to wait until next spring to cut it out of its planter and repot it. Or, I may wait until JammiesFest and have someone help me (please note that I am NOT naming any names, here, Jay, Rob).

I love the way the breezeway looks when it's stuffed full of healthy houseplants. However, I do need to rearrange a few things so there is at least a pass-through from the garage to the house as well as a place for me to sit and watch the world go by. I've been invited to Thanksgiving dinner at Pickypants Manor, but I have Black Friday all to my lonesome, and I will either sit like a leaden lump in front of the computer, sleep the day away, or possibly peel the 1970s Chinese restaurant red & gold foil wallpaper off the foyer walls. Watch this space for exciting developments!

(or not, it just depends)

No comments: