Monday, July 23, 2007

Woo-hoo!

Since I worked today, I took my Sunday nap late, and woke up late. Therefore, puppymonster dinners were late. I let Bigfoot out, fed Littlefoot, let Bigfoot in and put Littlefoot out, and instead of his usual "aroo-woo-woo-aroo" noises, Bigfoot let out a loud genuine bark to let me know he wanted his dinner and he wanted it immediately. Yay for the Satan Balls--he's eating every bit of food I give him, possibly putting on a bit of weight, and his coat is shiny as heck.

*knocks wood*

So far, he's left his tail alone. He's got an appointment Tuesday for a bandage change or removal, so we'll see.

I'm just so pleased that he yelled at me for his dinner. I've got my dog back. :)

3 comments:

Jay said...

"Moooom?!? Where's my dinner?"
"In the fridge. Why do you want it?"
"Because I'm hungry! Give me my dinner!"
"Oh no, you tail mutilating emo-dog, you can just wait until I get this done."
"YOU GIVE ME MY DINNER NOW WOMAN, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!"
"Greater Good?!? IIIIII am the GREATEST GOOD you're ever going to have. Here's your damn dinna, you mangy Mutt!"
*gobble, chomp, slurp, chomp, gobble*
(ah, the arguments of true love)

Romantic Heretic said...

Good to hear the neurotic canine is feeling better. :)

Jammies said...

And evidently the cheap chocolate has gotten to Jay. *blink*