Thursday, July 12, 2007

JammiesFest '07

began last night with the safe arrival of Jay & Mallie. They got in late, so I am trying not to wake them as I get ready to run Bigfoot back to the vet for an assessment of the damage he did to himself on Sunday. Bigfoot thinks it is Jay & Mallie's job to entertain him, and he is a bit peeved that they are sleeping on the job. He keeps trying to whack the guest room door open with the Collar of Shame.

Terribly embarrassing. *blush*

But they're heeee-eere! *happy Snoopy dance*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the start of Jammies fest 2007!!! Have a wonderful time!!! *HUGE HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I just wanna know where da mosh pit is....

Scott said...

I misread "happy Snoopy dance" as "happy sloppy dance". Boy was I curious there for a second.

Have fun!