Friday, May 11, 2007

If you listen...

you can hear the dainty hoofbeats as the Drama Llama makes his way around the internet.

It's not a full moon, so I'm a loss to explain The Drama that has arisen on not one but three message boards I frequent. One forum even has two separate dramas. People calling each other names, some apologizing, some not, people complaining about moderators doing or not doing their "jobs." Ack. Thank goodness I have my silly threads and my gardening and that I'm not floundering in drama llama poo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's wrong with llama poo?!

Obsidian Kitten said...

llama poo? oh, you must mean "llama beans" ~ they're great for the garden, you know. i've heard you can even buy them on eBay.

that Drama Llama looks uncannily like Pepper's daddy.

Jammies said...

Okay, okay, there's nothing wrong with llama poo.

Drama llama poo, on the other hand, stinks!

Murphy Jacobs said...

It all comes down to who flung poo?

Anonymous said...

don't bring me into this....