Sunday, May 20, 2007

Moar mulch plz

I don't often speak in KSL, particularly not here, but that was the sentence that came to mind as I worked this morning. Of the forty bags of mulch I bought two weeks ago, I have used twenty-three, and have plans for another forty-two.

It's nice to look at the back yard and have a plan for what I want to do, and it's equally nice to be sure I am going to live long enough to do it. Some of it I should even have done this year, hopefully in time for JammiesFest. If I don't have all the plants I want, I will at least have the beds laid out for them.

Josh is going to kill me for making it impossible for him to do the back yard in straight lines, though. *impish grin*

2 comments:

Imp said...

Ohio is "The Mulch State." *nods*

Jay said...

I expect to arrive to a massive blooming nirvana of flowers and plantings, miss mulch!