Monday, August 13, 2007

Die, Snoopy, Die!

Not the lovable beagle from "Peanuts," but the irritating law clerk.

I went in on Sunday to work my four hours, and found that Snoopy had saved telephone messages that didn't need to be saved, written things in the message book like, "Saved message because I didn't understand what caller was talking about," forgotten to leave me his hours and failed to send out three important letters Bosstopus particularly asked him to send. I wasted some of my time cleaning up his messes. I hope Bosstopus finds a nice part-time person very soon, or I shall kill Snoopy.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I hear shotguns have gone on blue light special at Kmart!

Romantic Heretic said...

Shop smart! Shop S-mart!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, that's not a killing offense. Maiming maybe. But not killing. ;)

Murphy Jacobs said...

It's more fun to torment them and let them crawl around the world in fearful subservience anyway.

Anonymous said...

"Die Snoopy Die"?

Didn't I see this movie? Was that the one with John Cusak, Uma Thurman and Fred Frederberger?