Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday blues

Warning: seriously whiny post ahead.

My headache from yesterday is still with me, and it has been joined by dizziness, because headaches hate to be alone.

I took on a new project at work, and did most of it well, but I did manage to get a little tangled up in my underwear and submit one request twice and one not at all.

Tomorrow, I will be representing the family at a memorial service for a father of young children who was just barely older than me.

I thought that starting my seeds would be good therapy, but I can't find the fricking peat pots I was going to put them in.

A nap sounds lovely, but I know that if I do that this late, I'll be up half the night and my sleep schedule is screwed up enough as it is, thanks to stooooopid DST.

*whine*

4 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Poor Jammies!

No peat pots in the garage anywhere? Feh!

Deep breaths and a long bath.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has days like that. You are gonna be fine. Just remember the importance of having you time.

Romantic Heretic said...

*HUGS* Jammies. Sending you energy and positive vibes.

Jammies said...

Thanks, everyone. :)