Saturday, March 14, 2009

So close I can smell it!

This morning, I took Plaid and Flannel Jammies to the airport. They're in Dallas now, visiting with the Mathgeek-Crossword family. I stopped at the bank, then came home, made lunch, cleaned the bathroom and took a nap.

After dinner, it was warm enough for me to spend twenty minutes outside clearing last year's leaves from the glads and petting the daffodil and grape hyacinth shoots. Tomorrow, I am hoping for more warm weather so I can rake last year's leaves out of the front flower beds. The garden catalogs have me drooling, and Cochran's Nursery is showing signs of getting ready to open. I'm ready to garden!

4 comments:

Romantic Heretic said...

That's so good to hear. It's been a long, lousy winter, hasn't it?

Herrad said...

Hi Pamela,

Happy gardening.

Love,
Herrad

Becs said...

The Wayside pron collection arrived in the mail last week. Knee-deep in drool.

Jammies said...

Yes, Rob, it has. But I have crocuses and robins, so there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks, Herrad. :)

Becs, how about the White Flower Farm pron? Forget drooling, that one just induces a heart attack.