Friday, June 15, 2007

The If Bunny Grows

For an admirable explanation of what an If Bunny is, see Sherri's comment.

My own particular If Bunny is the possibility of a job as a publishing assistant. Back when I went to the Lushie meet-up, Maresche said that she works for a firm which does law books, and I half-jokingly asked her to let me know if there were any openings. Less than a week later, she e-mailed me and told me they were hiring. I put in an application on June 8th, and yesterday I went to their Cleveland office for a number of tests. I must have passed, because when I got home tonight, there was a message on my answering machine to call them Monday to set up an interview.

I'm excited but very nervous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go RJ!!!! Good luck with the interview!!!! :)

Murphy Jacobs said...

Whooooo hoo! That's better than "Oh, they aren't interviewing anybody for a month or so."

Whooo hoo!!

Scott said...

Jump on it!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Romantic Heretic said...

Sweet!

Yay Jammies.