Sunday, April 03, 2011

Spring miscellany

The daffodils are sprouting.

On Thursday, I saw the first wild bunny I've seen since last fall.

My allergies and sinuses are going nuts.

Piggie Pie has decided that she lurves a squeaky toy which she used to disdain, and now is so enamored of it she tried to bring it to bed last night.

There are two probate court magistrates who are now forever on my List, one for not believing my mom, and one for trying to make her his enforcer.

I still hate trial prep.

The chives have grown an incredible amount.

The couple inches of spring snow we got last week do not seem to have damaged anything.

I'm still fighting my own body on this DST thing.

I'm still alive!

1 comment:

Romantic Heretic said...

Alive is always a good thing. ;)

Take care, Jammies.