Friday, November 07, 2008

Random randomosity

Best quote today, from Girlygirl on the Lush forum: "I think my butt is broken. There is a big crack in it." (The poor child fell down the stairs yesterday and is recuperating with Vicodin today)

Most disturbing vanity license plate: EX2BATE.

Weird epiphany in the shower this morning: I love sugar scrubs because they're authorized scratching.

I would like to do something unspecified but evil to all the people honking at the poor lost driver the other night. Not only is that just making someone who's already sad and scared feel worse, it's hard on the ears of innocent bystanders like myself.

It's been so long since I polished my nails that all my nail polish has dried up.

This was a totally pointless blog entry, thank you for reading it.

Sincerely,

Jammies, wasting your time since 2006.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe extubate had a trach, or was an RT, or an anesthesiologist?

You need to go have a scrub done at a spa, the ultimate in de-itching. Were I to be granted 3 wishes one of them would be to never itch again.

I haven't owned nail polish in over 30 years....

~Z~

Murphy Jacobs said...

I have some nail polish. It puts a nice protective shine over woven bead items and helps the thread ends stay hidden.

I also have nail polish remover, because I have superglue (for the beads, mostly) and it's hard to pull superglued fingers apart without it.

My captcha word is "wiffil"

Romantic Heretic said...

But you're a quality waste of time, Jammies. ;)