Saturday, April 10, 2010

WTF is wrong with me?

First I burst into tears when I see a big, black-and-white, Shepherd-y mix hanging his head out of a car window and having fun.

Next, I get teary when Jonathan gets auf'd from Project Runway.

Then the conjoined Barbies at water-walking make me furiously angry.

And now, I'm all ticked that Gail Carriger's latest book ends with a freaking cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers, but I shouldn't be quite this irritated.

So WTF is with all the overemotional reactions lately? It can't be hormones, I don't have hormones anymore.

Aaaargh!

2 comments:

Romantic Heretic said...

It's stress, Jammies. Times have been hard for you lately and the stress is showing. No worries. It will pass. *HUGS*

And if you hate cliffhangers don't read Jim Butcher's latest. He really left things up in the air.

Murphy Jacobs said...

Hugs.

Well, you do kinda have SOME hormones. Just not so much the sex ones. And they can play with your brains too.

Also -- spring!

And I really wish you were hear to share the pollen with me :) Also the flowers, the pretty pretty flowers!