Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Died suddenly, at home, 03/25/2014

Funeral services will be performed Friday, March 28, 2014, 7:00 a.m. by the City of Cuyahoga Falls Sanitation Department.  In lieu of flowers, the family requests gift cards to Bed, Bath and Beyond or Target.

R.I.P., Mr. Coffee.  You weren't even three years old and I took care of you--cleaned you regularly, washed your carafe, de-scaled you even though I only used RO-filtered water and 100% Columbian coffee.  Still, you left me on a workday morning when I really needed you.  If there's an afterlife for appliances, I hope you get eaten by a vicious waffle iron.

2 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Oh no! How will the Jammies survive?

Jammies said...

The Jammies remembered, after stopping on the way to work to get a cup of coffee, that she has an emergency mini-coffee-maker that does an acceptable job of brewing 2 cups. It will not work for JammiesFest, but if that happens, it's a long way away.