Saturday, February 27, 2010

348!

My natatorium membership renews on March 7--I can't believe I've been water-walking for almost a year. This is the first exercise program I have ever stuck with, and while individual classes haven't been easy, the commitment has been.

When I started, my jogging speed was one step per second. On Wednesday night, I did 340 steps in four minutes or 240 seconds. Today, I did 348 steps during the four-minute jog. I celebrated with ten minutes in the hot tub and a long nap this afternoon. I haven't lost any weight in the last year, but my clothes feel better and clearly, my endurance and speed have improved.

My only regret is that I didn't do this right after my surgery!

4 comments:

Becs said...

Go, you! You go, girl! I'm so proud of you because I think most of us know how not-easy this is.

That's determination. You haz dem.

Romantic Heretic said...

Well done, Jammies!

The Mad Tatter said...

Congrats!!

Herrad said...

Hi Jammies,
Congratulations.
Love,
Herrad