Friday, November 23, 2007

Didn't even buy anything and I got stuff!

That's the best kind of Black Friday. *grin* Several packages arrived today and the poor sub mail carrier staggered down my driveway under the load. Alessia the lovely returned some books, my friend Mickey Mouse sent my Christmas pressies early, my final package from two group orders with Lisabella arrived, and my box from Julphia arrived.

Thanks to an embarrassing incident two years ago, I know not to post anything I bought as a Christmas present in my journal. However, I will say that Megan was over-generous as always with the samples, and I've fallen absolutely in love with two of the scents and very much in like with a third.

Also, in the box from Lisabella was the second ingredient I've been waiting for in order to do more mad-scientisty things, so that's on the agenda for tonight. I wonder which dog I should re-name Igor?

No comments: